Before you jump right in to the fun colours and designs, you should know a couple of things that may help with the long road ahead!
1. Figure out your budget - but be realistic! Give yourself a decent amount of wiggle-room for any splurges, upgrades, and unplanned mid-job issues.
2. Get inspired! Put together an idea book to gather all of the different styles you love! It is much easier to piece together your individual ideas when they are all in the same place. A great platform to search for kitchen and bathroom inspiration is Houzz.
3. Visit showrooms (like us) to have a unique in-person experience. Seeing is believing, and not everything you see online is what you think it is. Kitchen and bathroom experts tend to keep themselves up-to-date with the industry. They know the ins and outs and how to best navigate around the products based on your preferences. Stop in or book an appointment!
4. Get an estimate! When you are ready to get down to it, an estimate with accurate numbers can be very helpful! Your estimate should show an itemised product pricing breakdown as well installation pricing. If you ever need clarification, don't hesitate to ask questions. Remember, the contractors are the experts (most of the time) - ask as many technical questions as you want!
5. Know your contractor - ask questions! Depending on your job, timelines, and where you choose to get an estimate, different kitchen and bathroom locations will offer different services. Platinum Kitchens Baths & Beyond Inc. offers the full retail experience alongside a high-quality renovation overlooked by Hector; the owner himself! All of Platinum's contractors are highly skilled and privately work for us as an independent business. We pride ourselves on our workmanship and personalised customer service.